Feedback & Complaints
At Kellan group our ethos is to provide a service that exceeds the expectations of our workers and clients. We strive to continue to improve our services, therefore feedback is always welcomed. If you would like to raise an issue or complaint, we have put in place a procedure to follow, to ensure your case is dealt with in the most efficient way and handled by the right team. We aim to have all cases resolved at the first stage. If however, your case needs to escalate further, we have an independent team that will be ready to take up your case.
Please refer to stages below
- Raise the issue with your consultant.
- If you are unable to get in contact with your consultant or do not wish to speak to them directly concerning your issue, you may contact the manager.
- If the issue has not been resolved at the first stage, the next course of action is to contact the Quality Assurance team of the brand you wish to make a complaint about.
- Email: (depending on brand) QA@berkeley-scott.co.uk, QA@quantica.co.uk or QA@rkaccountancy.co.uk
- Please note your case will be assigned to a Quality Assurance Manager.
- If you remain dissatisfied, your case will be referred over to the quality director of the parent company.
- This can be done by emailing QA@Kellangroup.co.uk
- If your complaint relates to a subject matter you do not feel is suitable through these channels, or you require anonymity, you may contact the Quality Assurance team at the parent company Kellan Group directly on 02072686279
- Please note: This is the final stage of our complaints procedure, any further steps will be handled by an external party.
- Before proceeding further with these steps to an external party, please review your case and refer back to previous steps to resolve if possible.
- Kellan Group are members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) therefore complaints can be made directly.
- Please Visit: https://www.rec.uk.com