The 2019 AGM is currently estimated to be held in May 2019 in the Group’s Head Office in London.
Board and Committees
The 2018 AGM was held on Friday 27 April 2018 at 2.00pm in the Group’s Head Office in London.
All the resolutions put to the meeting were unanimously passed, and the results are presented below.
Resolution 1: To receive and approve the report and accounts
Resolution 2: To re-elect Mr R Ward as a director
Resolution 3: To re-appoint Moore Stephens LLP as auditors to the company
Resolution 4: To authorise the directors to determine the auditors remuneration
Resolution 5: To authorise the directors to allot shares pursuant to sections 551 and 560 of the Companies Act 2006
Resolution 6: To disapply section 561 of the Companies Act 2006
Resolution 7: To authorise the Company to make market purchases of its own shares
Current Share Price
- Shareholder Circular re proposed cancellation of trading on AIM - November 2018
- Shareholder Circular re Subscription and Capital Reorganisation - July 2013
- Articles of Association
- Admission Document - Berkeley Scott Group plc 2004
- Shareholder Circular re Placing - January 2007
- Admission Document re Reverse Takeover - September 2007
- Change of Name Documentation